Point Place Powersports Marine department is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to help get you back on the water quickly and safely.
Whether your boat needs to be serviced dockside or back at our shop, our mobile, trained and certified master technicians are here to help. .
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Routine Maintenance
- Warranty Repair
- Insurance Claims Repairs
- Custom Welding Services
- Marine Electronics Installation
- Belts, Hoses, Fluids
- Battery Replacement
- Gps & Radio’s
- Trailer Repair & Tires
- Computer Engine Diagnostics
- Propeller Repair
- Bottom Painting & Blasting
- Custom made Boat names & registration numbers text 419-509-8037.
- New & used propellers
- on site outdrive service impeller
- New & used engines mercruiser
- jet ski repair, engines, impellers, jet pumps & much more.
Shrinkwrapping – Protect your investment
Shrink wrap is the best means of protecting your boat from the snow and ice during those long, cold, and windy winter months. It’ll keep your boat warm when the sun shines and dry on even the worst of days.
Shrink-wrapping forms a tough, weatherproof barrier that will protect your boat from the corrosive and damaging effects of the elements – snow, ice, UV, rain, dust, animals, etc. For shrink wrapping in Toledo, Oh give Point Place Powersports a call to schedule your appointment ! Mobile boat services available !
- Great winter protection
- Great travel protection
- Durable thick plastic covering that will protect your boat from the elements
- Capability for protecting boats up to 40 feet
- Shrink wrap cover can be vented
- Deters vandalism
- Will not chafe or damage, unlike tarps and covers
- UV protection to help prevent oxidation
- We Shrink Wrap Boats, Hot Tubs, Campers, Cars, jet skis, commercial equipment and much more !
If left unprotected, your boat can endure serious damage during the winter months, causing you plenty of expense and headaches when boating season starts. Protect your investment and make sure your boat is winterized.
Our complete winterization service not only protects against a possible hard freeze, but also keeps the fuel stabilized and lubricates the internal cylinder walls of the engine.
Boat Winterization Package
Includes all chemicals and labor:
- Start boat & run to maximum operating temperature
- Add fuel stabilizer to fuel tank & chase with gasoline
- Allow fuel stabilizer to circulate throughout fuel system
- Fog engine cylinders with fogging oil & stall engine
- Drain water from block plugs
- Drain water from exhaust manifold plugs
- Drain water from water trap hose
- Drain water from main circulation pump & impeller pump hoses
- Disconnect battery power
- Place winterized tag around steering wheel
Get ready for a high-performance boating season with our specially designed de-winterization package. Not only will our experts check over the entire boat, you will also receive a thorough, printed-out pre-season boat inspection report at no extra cost.
Pre-Season Boat Inspection:
Free with de-winterization
- Battery – Inspect & check voltage
- Battery Cables – Inspect
- Belts – Inspect
- Bilge Pump – Test
- Blower Motor – Test
- Drive Oil – Check fluid level – sterndrive
- Engine Oil – Check fluid level & condition
- Hoses – Inspect & tighten
- Hydraulic Fluid – Check fluid level – sterndrive
- Flame Arrestor – Inspect
- *Power Steering – Check fluid level – sterndrive
- Transmission Fluid – Check fluid level & condition – inboard
- Water Separating Fuel Filter – Inspect
- Fuel – Check function & reading
- Oil Pressure – Check function & reading
- Temperature – Check function & reading
- Volts – Check function & reading
BASIC JET SKI WINTERIZATION SERVICE
Basic Jet Ski Winterization Service includes:
- Fog engine
- Spray with CRC (Corrosion Protection)
- Add fuel stabilizer
- Add antifreeze up to 1 gallon
- Average Price: $150.00 – includes parts and labor
- Jet ski Shrink Wrap is $150
- We recommend inspecting the jet pump for water in grease and changing which cost $100 to remove and inspect.
Repair & Parts for Boats, Watercraft, Jet Skis!
Point Place Powersports offers a full range of services for all types of marine and recreational vehicles. We repair all jet ski brands, Honda, Yamaha, Polaris, Seadoo, Sea-doo, Kawasaki. Jet ski suck up rocks, sticks, worn wear ring or damaged impeller, moat likely your experiencing poor performance and cavitation.
Find new and used parts for your boat, watercraft, or jet ski in our Toledo, OH boat repair shop.
If we don’t have them in stock, we’ll order them and get them installed as quickly as possible.
We know you want to be back on the water as quickly as possible,
so we strive to keep you satisfied during every step of the process.
- $125 hourly service rate at shop
- $150 hourly mobile service rate*
- *Mobile service is billed at a minimum of one hour per trip.
Available Services- just to name a few!
- ANNUAL SERVICE
- COMPUTER DIAGNOSTIC
- SEA-DOO KEY PROGRAMMING
- CARB REBUILD
- TRAILER REPAIR
- PARTS & ACCESSORIES: OEM, AFTERMARKET or USED
- Outboard engine repair and maintenance
- Outboard engine rigging
- Fuel disposal/filtering/recycling
- Electronics installation (VHF, GPS, Stereo etc.)
- Bilge pump installation and repair
- Wiring and Lights installation and repair