Whether it’s your boat trailer, snowmobile trailer, utility trailer or enclosed trailer they all need maintenance. Let us help you stay road ready.
We service all trailer brake systems – hydraulic and electric brakes (drum and disc brakes). From the actuators/couplers, brake lines, and bearings to the brake assemblies and the wheels/tires. We stock the parts for what you have. This makes repair times quick and gets you back on the road as quickly as possible.
In addition to the brake systems we also service and repair…
– Fender Repair
– Winch Repair/Replacement, etc…
Whatever you need we are ready and equipt to help you get back up and running.
Our Trailer Service Includes…
– Wheel bearings will be thoroughly cleaned, inspected and repacked.
* We will only replace the bearings if they show sign of wear (burning or pitting) OR if you prefer to replace them, we will upon request.
– Replace the grease seals
– Perform a brake inspection, including the coupler and backing plates/calipers
– Check tire-pressure and tire inspection
Myth… I have bearing buddies and do not need to re-pack my trailer bearings, I just add grease.
This is a very common mis-conception. Bearing buddies are great to keep the grease clean from dirt and debris and make it easy to shoot a couple shots of grease in there for the season. However they are in no way a replacement for regular servicing, and we find that more often than not people are pumping too much grease in, pushing the rear seals out. The only way to keep moisture out, inspect the bearings, replace the worn seals and keep you on the road is to perform good-old regular maintenance.